WestExec Position Opening: Project Coordinator
WestExec Advisors, a boutique strategic advisory firm, is looking for a Project Coordinator professional to support the firm’s goal of providing unparalleled geopolitical risk analysis and other advisory services to our clients. This position will provide project coordination over work products and internal operations to ensure exceptional client delivery. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with impeccable judgment, incredible attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, and flexible work environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- What you’ll do:
- Support client delivery including by tracking projects and requirements, drafting research and analytic papers, slide decks, proposals, strategies, talking points, and other products as needed.
- Manage client projects independently; proactively generate ideas and content, as appropriate, to best support clients.
- Provide administrative support to one of the firm’s Managing Partners by helping set priorities, schedule meetings, track projects, and liaise with external stakeholders.
- Serve as a member of the Operations team by contributing to corporate level projects and initiatives; explore ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the firm.
- Manage and track projects, processes, and workflow to ensure work is delivered on time and resources are used appropriately.
- Support the team’s internal and external communications to ensure the team has the information they need to excel, including drafting preparatory materials ahead of meetings and events to enhance collaboration and situational awareness.
- Maintain working understanding of prospective and existing client operating environments and relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Who you are:
- You are energized by working in demanding, fast-paced environments where you must balance competing priorities.
- You have demonstrated initiative, excellent organizational skills, and strong attention to detail.
- You love working with people.
- You have top-notch writing and communication skills; you can prepare substantive content (presentations, papers, memos, etc.) quickly.
- You are interested in leveraging technology to support processes and functions of project management.
- You have impeccable judgment and discretion.
- You are comfortable interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, such as senior government officials, business leaders, and clients.
- You can self-manage; you ask for help when needed and proactively find solutions.
- You are familiar with and interested in the national security and foreign policy space.
- You prioritize integrity and are committed to modeling and upholding WestExec’s values, including our commitment to diversity & inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
- How to apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and list of three references to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
WestExec Advisors , LLC is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment and supporting a diverse national security and foreign policy talent pipeline. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.